The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 recently got MIUI 11 beta update last week and today the Mi 8 received its own update. Chinese folks has already started receiving the MIUI 11 9.10.24 build which weighs in at 2.1GB. So what does it brought to the table? Well, it brings October security patch alongside all the new visual and some software changes that came with the MIUI 11, this update is currently circulating in China, there is no word on internal rollout yet.
MIUI 11 9.10.24 update changelog
- Update Google Security Patch (2019/10) to improve system security.
- Fixed the use time of the app not reaching the setting but was limited system update.
- Added user experience application, sent next Monday after successful system update Network assistant.
- There may be two “other” issues in repairing power consumption statistics Security center.
- Optimize the privacy password verification page interface display effect.
- Fix the problem that the three-party lock screen can’t open the camera in the avatar space.