Xiaomi has not fail in manufacturing of decent smartphones. Currently, the company has released the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G to join the rest of the devices from this brand. This smartphone has been positioned as one of the top ranked speculated device.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G finally carried the predicted 6.6-inches HD+ display fitted with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution, and 399 PPI density. This device from Xiaomi is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor, with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU.
Furthermore, the smartphone runs Google Android 11 (MIUI 12.5), and the on-board processor is backed by 4/8GB RAM and 128/256GB of built-in storage which can further be expanded via the insertion of a micro-SD card (memory card). On the camera department, this device adopts a dual rear camera set up which includes; a 50-megapixel main camera sensor, assisted by a 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor to complete the setup. While at the front, there is an 16-megapixel single lens for selfies.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.6 inch HD + 1080 x 2400 with 399 PPI density.
- CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 810 with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB and 4 /8GB; RAM expandable via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (MIUI 12.5)
- Camera: Triple camera setup; 50-megapixel main lens, assisted by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor with a single LED, and autofocus.
- Front camera: 16MP selfie camera
- Network: 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (33W Charger).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 5G comes in a different color options and is expected to have a starting price tag of about $ 187.