Infinix has officially introduced the Zero 5G 2023. The device is the direct successor to initial Zero 5G announced earlier this year. These means Infinix now has three 5G-smartphone under its Zero portfolio.
As far as physical looks are concerned, not much has changed design wise. Although the rear camera curvature look stream down a little, and the three camera modules are now given the same look size wise.
But where the major upgrade lies, is on the inside. Recall that the initial Zero 5G came with Dimensity 900 CPU. The latest Zero 5G 2023 however, is upgraded to MediaTek Dimensity 1080 5G CPU, the same Chipset used on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Pro-series.
Of the three camera lenses on the rear, the primary snapper is a 50-megapixels lens, while the frontal selfie sensor is capped at 16-megapixels. There is a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger on the inside of the phone, while Google Android 12 is available out of the box.
The Zero 5G 2023 is available in multiple color option. But as for the storage option, only 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM is available. Although, both the RAM and ROM are expandable.
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 key specs and features
- Display: 6.78-inch LPTO screen with 1080 x 2460px and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.6GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1080 with Mali-G68 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256GB ROM and 8GB RAM with expandable RAM and ROM
- OS: Android 12 with XOS
- Camera: Triple-Cameras with PDAF and 4-LED flash:
- 50MP main,
- 2MP depth and
- 2MP macro
- Front camera: 16MP
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, Stereo speakers
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W fast charging
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 pricing and availability
The Zero 5G 2023 is available in Pearly White, Coral Orange and Submariner Black colors. It is already listed on the company’s official website. But what region gets the device first, and at what cost is yet to be known.