The ZTE Voyage 30S is another smartphone announced by the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, ZTE. This is an entry-class Android smartphone. The features are great! Please read on…
ZTE Voyage 30S (Yuanhang 30S, Zhongxing Yuanhang 30S) as it is being called fully in China is powered by a 4000mAh, and has a 6.52 inch HD + (1600 x 720) display, with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
The new ZTE device is equipped with variants of RAM 4GB and 6GB, and it comes with an internal storage capacity of 128GB. This internal storage is microSD compatible, and can be expanded up to 2TB.
The smartphone’s case houses a UNISOC Tangula T760 2.2 GHz octa core CPU, and this runs the phone smoothly. It has biometric authentication sensor on the side which supports fingerprint authentication and it has face authentication too.
On the camera department of the ZTE Voyage 30S, it sports main rear camera hole which is equipped with 13-megapixel + 2megapixel + 2megapixel triple cameras, with a 5megapixel selfie lens in front.
The connection terminal is USB Type-C, and there is an earphone jack on the device. The available colors to be released are blue, gray and white.
ZTE Voyage 30S features and specs
- Display: 6.52 inch FHD+ 1600 x 720 20:9, 90Hz
- CPU: UNISOC Tangula T760 2.2GHz octa -core with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB (microSD compatible up to 2TB) and 4GB/6GB RAM
- OS: Android 11 (MyOS 11.5)
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 13MP main camera;
- 2MP depth
- 2MP macro
- Front camera: 5MP main selfie lens
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (nanoSIM), OTG, 5G compatible, Bluetooth, WiFi
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, USB Type-C, Earphone terminal
- Color: Blue, gray, white
- Battery: 4000mAh with 10W fast charging
ZTE Voyage 30S availability and pricing
The available colors of ZTE Voyage 30S are blue, gray and white. The smartphone is going to be released this August in China. The price for the RAM 4GB/128GB variant is 1,199 yuan ($175.06), whereas the RAM 6GB/128GB model costs 1,399 yuan ($204.26).