ZTE Blade L9 was released a few days back and the smartphone has started making wave as one of the newest low-end smartphone. ZTE Blade L9 comes with a captivate 5-inch TFT display with 480 x 960 screen resolution, 215 PPI density, and 16M screen colors.
This new smartphone from ZTE runs Google Android 11 Go edition. The device powered by a Unisoc SC7731E processor paired with Mali-T820 MP1 GPU. ZTE Blade L9 has 1GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage space which can be further extended via the insertion of a micro-SD card.
As for camera, ZTE Blade L9 adopts a single rear camera setup that houses 5-megapixel interpolation up to 8 MP, with LED flash, and autofocus. While on the front, there is a 2 MP selfie camera, interpolation up to 5 MP for decent selfies.
ZTE Blade L9 Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 5-inch TFT display with 480 x 960 screen resolution, 215 PPI density, and 16M screen colors.
- CPU: Unisoc SC7731E processor paired with Mali-T820 MP1 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 1GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 Go edition
- Camera: Single rear camera setup; 5-megapixel with a single LED, and autofocus.
- Front camera: 2MP selfie camera
- Network: 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: in-screen Lock system, FaceID, Micro- USB
- Battery: 2000mAh in-built.
ZTE Blade L9 Price and Availability
The ZTE Blade L9 comes in different color options and is expected have a starting price tag of $69.9.