Along with the Voyage 30 and 30 Pro announced yesterday, ZTE also announced the Voyage 30 Pro Plus, which has the best setup of the three. The phone looks very similar to the Voyage 20 Pro, except for the change of CPU.
Talking about CPU, you are getting an octa-core Dimensity 810, clocked at 2.4GHz, along with Mali-G57 GPU, 8GB RAM and a built-in 256-Gigs of non-expandable storage.
The key selling point of the Voyage 30 Pro Plus is the presence of a 66W fast charger, which ZTE promises can push the phone’s battery from 0-50% just within 15 minutes of charge.
The Voyage 30 Pro+ has three camera sensors on the rear. Of these three, the main snapper is a 64-megapixel sensor, while a 16-megapixel selfie lens is used on the front. The device has a 5100mAh battery, and boot Google Android 11 with MyOS 11.5 out of the box.
ZTE Voyage 30 Pro Plus 5G Key specs and features
- Display: 6.67-inches Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 810 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 256GB and 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 11 with MyOS 11.5
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 64MP f/1.8 main camera;
- 8MP ultra wide
- 5MP depth lens
- Front camera: 16MP selfie lens
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA/NSA
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, and faceID
- Battery: 5100mAh with 66W fast charging
ZTE Voyage 30 Pro+ pricing and availability
The Voyage 30 Pro Plus is already available for purchase in China. It comes in Black, Aurora Purple and Blue Ink colors, and price at 2,198 yuan, an equivalent of 323 US Dollar.