Xiaomi have just introduced the 4G LTE version of the Redmi Note 11-series in China. As far as looks and design is concern, the Note 11 4G model is a rebadged version of the standard Redmi 10 which was announced back in August. It comes in a 6.5-inches display, and powered by MediaTek Helio G88 octa-core CPU.
In comparison to the older Redmi 10, the new Note 11 4G has three rear camera sensors instead of four. The main snapper is a 50-megapixel lens, along with 8-megapixel wide angle shooter, and a third 2-megapixel macro. The fourth depth sensor on the Redmi 10 is absent.
But like the 10, the Note 11 4G is given 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger. The 6.5-inches screen on the front has 90Hz dynamic refresh rating, which can come as low as 45Hz when reading e-books on the phone.
The device comes in either 64 or 128 Gigs of built-in storage, along with 4GB RAM. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and there is a slot for 3-in-1 card slot on the side.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G Key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 1080 x 2400px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio, and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Dual-core 2.0GHz (Cortex-A75) and Hexa-core 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55) and Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 50MP f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel ultrawide and 2MP macro
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie with f/2.2
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C, IR Blaster, Bluetooth 5.1, Dual Speakers
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 4G
The Redmi Note 11 4G is available in Carbon Gray, Pebble White and Sea Blue colors and currently sold in China. As for pricing, the base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM cost 999 yuan, while the 4GB RAM + 128GB ROM is priced at 1,099 Yuan; an equivalent of $156 and $172 US Dollars respectively.