Nokia have just announced a new smartphone that look like the bigger brother of the Nokia C30. Like the C30, the new Nokia G50 come in a large 6.82-inches screen with 720 x 1640 pixels. But the model draws processing power from Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 480 octa-core CPU, making the phone 5G-enabled.
As for imagery, the G50 come with four camera lenses all together: a single 8-megapixel selfie cam on the front, and a combination of a 48-megapixel main lens, 5-megapixel ultrawide lens and a third 2-megapixel depth sensing lens on the back.
Assisting the CPU is Adreno 619 GPU, along with 4/6GB RAM and either 64/128Gb of built-in storage. The enormous screen is given a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging. The G50 is painted in Ocean Blue and Midnight Sun color, and you are getting Google Android 11 out of the box.
Nokia C30 key specifications and features
- Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640) HD+ dewdrop-notch display
- CPU: Octa-core 2.0GHz Snapdragon 480 with Adreno 619 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple-rear cameras (48MP primary, 5MP ultrawide and a 2MP depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Single/Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: USB Type-C; Fingerprint scanner (side)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W charger
- Full Specifications of Nokia G50
Nokia G50 pricing and availability
The Nokia G50 comes in Ocean Blue and Midnight Sun colors. The starting price is ₤199.99 for the base model with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM