Just as promised, OPPO Reno4 SE with Mediatek Dimensity 720 5G CPU is now official in China. The device, as the name suggest is 5G enabled and come with a 4300mAh that supports 65W quick charge with SuperVOOC 2.0, which according to the company, can charge the device from 0-100% in just 37 minutes.
The Reno4 SE comes in a 6.43-inches display with Full-HD+ resolution, having a tall 20:9 aspect ratio with a tinyDOT notch cut-out, housing the selfie camera.
The device sport three camera sensors at the back, which includes a 48-megapixel IMX586 sensor with F/1.7, a secondary 8-megapixels ultra-wide lens with F/2.2 and a third 2-megpixels monochrome with F/2.4, while a single 32-megapixel selfie snapper is used upfront.
The device is based on the aforementioned Dimensity 720 CPU from Mediatek, which has 8-core CPUs at 2.0GHz. Memory options includes 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and either 128GB or 256GB of internal storage.
The device comes with an in-screen fingerprint scanner, has USB Type-C, and run on Google Android 10, based on ColorOS 7.2 out of the box.
OPPO Reno4 5G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 160.5 x 73.9 x 7.85 mm; 169 grams
- Display: 6.43-inch AMOLED screen with 1080 2400px FHD+ and 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256 GB and 8GB RAM
- OS: Android 10 with ColorOS v7.2
- Camera: Triple-Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX586 f/1.7 main camera; 8MP ultra wide f/2.2, and 2MP monochrome f/2.4
- Front camera: 32MP
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G, Bluetooth 5.1
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (under display), USB Type-C, P2i coating
- Battery: 4300mAh with 65W SuperVOOC 2.0
OPPO Reno4 SE pricing
The Reno4 SE is available in Blue, White and Black colors. The device is currently available in China, and sold via OPPO Shop, at 2499 yuan for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage variant, and 2799 yuan for the higher 8GB RAM with 256GB storage, translating to $368 and $412 USD respectively.