6GB RAM storage variant of Poco M3 have just been announced in India. The model is powered by same octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 CPU and Adreno 610 GPU, but come with a larger 6GB RAM pegged with either 64GB or 128GB internal storage. The initial model launched back in 2020 has just 4GB RAM with same 64GB or 128GB ROM.
Every other specs remains same. You are getting same 6.53-inches display with FHD+ resolution. The M3 has a dewdrop notch within which is the 8-megapixel frontal camera. On the rear, the device retains it 48-megapixel f/1.8 lens, accompanied with dual 2-megapixel lenses for depth and macro shots, along with a single LED flash.
One interesting feature of the initial Poco M3 is the 6000mAh battery, and it is available in here as well. This battery capacity can be charged faster since it support 18W fast charging. The M3 comes with stereo speakers and run on Google Android 10 with MIUI v12 out of the box.
Key specs of India version of Poco M3
- Dimensions; weight: 162.3 x 77.3 x 9.6 mm; 197 grams
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2340px HD+ with 19.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core Snapdragon 662 with Adreno 610 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB / 128GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with MIUI 12
- Camera: Tripe-Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 2MP depth and 2MP 4CM macro lens
- Front camera: 8MP with f/2.05 aperture
- Video recording: [email protected], [email protected]/60fps
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Stereo speakers
- Battery: 6000mAh with 18W fast charging
Poco M3 price and availability in India
POCO M3 comes in Cool Blue, Power Black and POCO Yellow colors and price as follows
- The base model with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM costs Rs. 10,999, or $150 USD
- While the 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM is pegged at Rs. 11,999, about $164 USD.
Both of this storage variant will be available from Flipkart starting from February 9th by 12 noon.