Vivo officially introduced the Y20G with MediaTek Helio G80 CPU back in India on the 19th of January. Now it is exactly a month later, and same phone, but rebadged as Y20s G has been launched in the Indonesian market, bearing same CPU, same storage, but with a reduced RAM size.
Like the previous model, the Vivo Y20s G comes in a 6.51-inches display with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has an IPS panel, 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 ratio and a dewdrop notch overhead. The model has 128GB ROM, but with 4GB RAM in placed of the 6GB RAM in the Indian model.
The see through a total of four camera lenses, a single 8-megapixle selfie lens on the front, and a combination of 13MP (main, F/2.2) + 2MP (macro, F/2.4) and a third 2MP (Depth, f/2.4), along with a single LED flash.
The Y20s G has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support dual 4G Nano SIMs, powered by 5000mAh battery with 18W charger and run the latest Google Android 11 with Funtouch OS v11 out of the box.
Vivo Y20s G Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.51-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G80 with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch 11
- Camera: Triple-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera; 2MP macro with f/2.4 and 2MP depth lens with f/2.4
- Front camera: 8MP f/1.8 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
Vivo Y20s G pricing and availability
The Y20s G is currently available in the Indonesian market. It comes in Obsidian Black and Purist Blue. As for pricing, the only model with 4GB RAM and 128GB ROM is priced at 2,599,000 Indonesian Rupiah, about $184 US Dollars.