There are handful of rugged smartphone OEMs in the Chinese smartphone market. While some of these OEMs shuttle between rugged smartphones and standard mobile phones like Cubot, Doogee, Blackview etc, there are few that focuses only on the ruggedised device wing. One of such OEM is AGM, and today, the company have announced their latest Android phone dubbed AGM A10, which is their first smartphone in 2020, as well as the first mobile device to run UNISOC Tiger T312 CPU.
The UniSoC Tiger T312 is a 12nm at 2.0GHz. It has 1×2.0GHz Cortex-A75 and 3×1.8GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs, accompanied by PowerVR GE8300 GPU.
As for the AGM A10, the device comes in a 5.7-inch display with 720 x 1440 pixels resolution. The device is MIL-STD-810G compliant, and come with IP68 certification. It is available in either 3/4GB RAM with 32/64/128GB of internal storage options.
AGM A10 key specs and features
- Dimension: 168.0 × 78.0 × 11.4 mm
- Display: 5.7-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ screen
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz UNISOC Tiger T312 with PowerVR GE8300 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32/64/128GB and 3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE, NFC
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C, IP68, MIL-STD-810G, front facing waterproof speakers
- Battery: 4400mAh with 5V/2A charger
AGM A10 pricing and availability
The AGM A10 is available only in Black color. As far as pricing goes, the 3GB RAM version with 32GB internal storage is priced at $159.99, the 4GB RAM variant with 64GB storage comes in at $179.99, while the higher storage version with 4GB RAM and 128GB storage will set you back at $219.99. The device is sold via official AGM store on Aliexpress.