AGM has announced a new rugged smartphone called the AGM H6. It is the direct successor to the company’s H5 smartphone and is built to withstand the elements. It has IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD-810H certifications, making it both water and dust-resistant, as well as shockproof.
The AGM H6 has a 6.56-inch HD+ screen with 720 x 1612 pixels and a 90Hz refresh rate. It is powered by the Tiger T606 chipset with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. The phone has two rear cameras, a 50MP primary sensor and an 8MP macro sensor. On the front, there is an 8MP selfie camera.
Here is a more detailed breakdown of the AGM H6’s specifications:
- Display: 6.56-inch HD+ IPS touchscreen with 720 x 1612 pixels resolution and 90Hz refresh rate
- Chipset: Tiger T606 (12 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×1.6 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.6 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MP1
- Memory: 8GB RAM + 256GB storage
- Expandable storage: Yes, up to 1TB via microSD card
- Rear cameras: 50MP primary sensor + 8MP macro sensor
- Front camera: 8MP selfie camera
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4900mAh battery with 10W fast charging support
- Operating system: Android 13
- Other features: IP68, IP69K, and MIL-STD-810H certifications, fingerprint sensor (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity sensor
The AGM H6 runs Android 13 and is powered by a 4900mAh battery with 10W fast charging support. It is available in a single black color and is already on sale on AliExpress for $134.99, down from the original price of $169.99.
The AGM H6 is a good option for users who are looking for a rugged smartphone with a decent camera and a global 4G network band. It is also relatively affordable, especially when compared to other rugged smartphones currently on the market.