Blu G91 Pro have just been announced as the direct successor to the G90 Pro model of 2020. The device is also the direct successor to the vanilla G91 announced earlier this April. The design of the model look very appealing, and it has some interesting specs as well, including a 30W fast wired and 10W wireless charging.
It is also the first smartphone from Blu Mobile to sport a 6.7-inches screen with a dot-notch cutout, and the display panel is rocking FHD+ resolution as well. As for operational power, the G91 Pro relies on MediaTek’s Helio G90 octa-core CPU, backed by Mali-G76 GPU, 6GB of RAM and 128GB expandable storage.
On the camera specs, you are getting a 48-megapixel Samsung’s GM1 main sensor with F/1.8 aperture, accompanied by three other auxiliary lenses of 5MP + 2MP + 2MP, used for wider angle, depth and macro snapping respectively.
The Blu G91 Pro is got Google Android 11 OS out of the box, and the phone offer a respectable 5000mAh battery with the aforementioned charging techs via USB C. Thankfully, it still retains 3.5mm audio jack, and you also get dual SIM slots with both 3G and 4G data speed.
BLU G91 Pro Key specifications and features
- Display: 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full-HD+ Dot-notch display with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-core 2.05Ghz Mediatek Helio G90 CPU with Mali-G76 MC4 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Four: 48MP main; 5MP ultrawide; 2MP macro and 2MP depth with four LED flash
- Front camera: 16 MP selfie
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C 2.0 with On-The-Go
- Battery: 5000mAh with 30W wired and 10W wireless fast charging.
BLU G91 Pro pricing and availability
The G91 Pro comes in Monnstone and Graphite colors. The model is headed to the United State and will be carrier unlocked. However, BLU is asking for just $150 via Amazon, which is cheap considering the specs.