The Blackview A6 Plus is an entry-level smartphone from Blackview, targeted at high multimedia content consumers. The phone comes in a 6.088-inches screen, with a notch overhead, which as well, houses the front facing camera. Talking about camera, a single 5-megapixel seats in the notch upfront, while a dual 8 MP + 5 MP is used at the rear, along with a single LED flash.
The smartphones’ smartness comes from a quad-core Mediatek Helio A22 CPU clocked at 2.0GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. You can also attach an SD-card in addition to the large storage above.
That is not all yet; the device has a rear placed fingerprint scanner at the back, and offers a 4080mAh built-in battery, while Google Android 10 OS run out of the box.
Blackview A6 Plus Key specifications and features
- Display: 6.088-inch (600 x 1280 pixels) FullView notch display with 19.2:9 ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0Ghz Mediatek Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 (600MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64/128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (8MP main + 5MP depth lens with a single-LED flash)
- Front camera: 5 MP selfie
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 4080mAh
- Blackview A6 Plus full specifications
Blackview A6 Plus price and availability
The Blackview A6 Plus comes in a multiple colors of Gradient Blue, Emerald Green, Interstellar Black and Red. The device will be sold via the company’s official Aliexpress sales page at $88.39 on November 11th, after which the price will push back to $129.