Vivo recently announced a new smartphone they call the Vivo S10e. This device is powered by the latest 5G MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor. Vivo S10e features a 6.44-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 2400 × 1080 pixels resolutions.
The MediaTek SoC onboard is an octa-core Chipset with dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 and 2GHz Cortex-A55, paired with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU.
The smartphone runs Google Android 11 (Origion OS 1.0) and comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB / 256GB of internal storage capacity. It adopts a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64MP camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. While on the front is a 32-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies.
Vivo S10e Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.44-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- CPU: 2.4GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB / 256GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Origion OS 1.0).
- Camera: Triple rear setup; 64MP camera with f/1.89 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultrawide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 32MP front-facing for Selfies
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Networks: 5G, 4G, 3G, and 2G
- Other Features: In-display Fingerprint scanner, FaceID, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4000mAh (with 44W fast charging)
Vivo S10e pricing and availability
The Vivo S10e currently has a $373 price tag for the 8GB + 128GB variant while the 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at $404. This smartphone will be available for purchase starting on the 2oth day of October (this month).