It 2022, but we are still getting certain smartphones that are modeled with 2021. Alcatel’s latest entry-level device is an example of one of them. Though tagged as 2021, the new Alcatel V1 still comes in an outer shell that is similar to most recent 2022 affordable smartphone. For example, in comes in a body similar to TCL 30 SE, TCL 305, and even Sharp’s recent V6 and V6 Plus smartphones.
The device comes in a 6.52-inches HD+ screen on the front, above which a dewdrop notch housing a single 5-megapixel selfie camera is kept. Just like most of the similar names mentioned above, the Alcatel V1 (2021) has three camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 13-megapixel main shooter, 2-megapixel depth and a third 2-megapixel macro shooter, along with a single LED flash
Brain power on the little guy comes from MediaTek’s Helio A22 quad-core CPU. The Chipset is clocked at 2.0GHz, and backed by PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 2GB RAM along with either 32/64GB ROM.
The rest of the specs includes a 5000mAh battery with 10W charger, Dual 4G SIMs and Google’s Android 11 (Go Edition) out of the box.
Alcatel 1V (2021) key features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32/64GB and 2GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: Triple:
- 13MP, f/2.2 PDAF
- 2MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and back camera)
- Connectivity: Single / Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
Alcatel-1V-2021 Pricing and availability
The Alcatel 1V (2021) is available in Space Gray and Atlantic Blue colors. It has not been officially stated how much this device will cost yet, but since it has the same specs with TCL’s 305, it might not differ much from the $125 price tag on that model.