Doogee have just added a new basic Android smartphone to their Aliexpress sales page. It is an affordable device dubbed Doogee X98 Pro. It comes in a 6.52-inches IPS screen, has a dewdrop notch on the head, as well as 720 x 1600 pixels.
The device is actually the direct successor to the X97 Pro model, but thankfully, the specs are far more decent than it predecessor. The CPU on the X98 Pro is the Helio G25 Chipset from MediaTek, integrated with PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
The smartphone has 64-Gigs of in-built storage, coupled with 4 GB RAM. It has Google Android 12 out of the box, and come with two camera sensor on the rear. These includes a 12-megapixel Sony lens, along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Doogee kept a 4200mAh battery on the inside of the X98 Pro. The phone missed out on fingerprint scanner for obvious reasons, but you are getting USB-C, Dual LTE SIMs and Bluetooth 5.0.
Doogee X98 Pro Key Specifications and Features
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G25 with PowerVR Ge8320 (@650MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11
- Camera: Triple 13MP Main + 5MP UW + 2MP Depth camera with a single LED
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and rear camera)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM; GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), FaceID, USB Type-C.
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
Doogee X98 Pro pricing and availability
The X98 Pro comes in Graphite Gray, Ocean Blue and Emerald Green. It is already listed on Aliexpress, and the asking price is slightly under $110.