Wiko Mobile have just announced the T10 entry-level smartphone. The device come in a compact 6.5-inches screen, and it is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 CPU out of the box.
It is an entry-level smartphone, so you should be expecting high res camera specs. The rear of the phone is given only a single 13-megapixel camera, along with an LED flash, while the frontal selfie snapper is capped at 5-megapixels.
The battery capacity on the Wiko T10 comes from a 5000mAh unit. Wiko said a full charge of these battery can offer users up to 30 hours of calls, 20 hours of videos or 50 hours of audios.
The T10 is available in a single 2GB RAM, pegged with 64-GB ROM. The phone have space for dual Nano-SIM, and since the processor is the Helio A22 SoC from MediaTek, it is 4G-LTED enabled.
Wiko T10 key specifications
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 2GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: 13MP, f/2.2 PDAF, LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and back camera)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
Wiko T10 pricing and available
The T10 comes in Midnight Black and Emerald Green colors. It is currently on sales in Mexico, and the asking price is Mxn. 2919, and equivalent of about $149 USD.