Samsung have just introduced the Galaxy M32 5G version. The model rocks Dimensity 720 CPU from MediaTek, and offer 5000mAh battery that support 15W fast charger. Interactions with the phone is via a 6.5-inches Infinity-V LCD display, with One UI 3.1 on top of Google Android 11 OS.
The device comes with a quad rear cameras that include a 48 MP main lens, 8MP ultra-wide-angle, 5MP macro, and 2MP depth camera. For selfie, you get a single 13-megapixel wide snapper on the front.
The Dimensity 720 CPU has a dual 2.0GHz Cortex-A76 and 6x 2.0GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs, along with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU, 6/8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The model has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, support USB C, and offers 3.5mm audio jack with Dolby Atmos.
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G Key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: 164.2 x 76.1×9.1 mm; 205 grams
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1600px HD+ 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 720 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 6/8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Camera: Quad-Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP ultra wide f/2.2, 5MP 4CM macro and 2MP depth
- Front camera: 13MP with f/2.2 aperture
- Video recording: 1080p
- Connectivity: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G SA/NSA
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C,
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy M32 pricing and availability
The Galaxy M32 5G is painted in Slate Black and Sky Blue colors, and priced at Rs. 20,999 and Rs. 22,999 for the 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM respectively. Both storage options will go on sales in India via both online and offline stores, starting September 2nd.