TCL have just announced a new entry-level smartphone in the European market. The TCL 305 is a 6.52-inches device that is powered by MediaTek’s Helio A22 quad-core CPU. Obviously, buying this device won’t be due to it processing prowess, but probably battery capacity.
The model is powered by a 5000mAh battery, and there is a 10W charging system for refueling sake. The TCL 305 is available in a single 2GB RAM, but paired with either 32/64GB ROM that gets an extra 512GB external card support.
Interestingly, TCL has given the 305 smartphone three camera sensors on the rear. Of these three, the main snapper is a 13-megapixel lens with PDAF and f/2.2 aperture, along with two auxiliary 2-megapixel sensors for macro and depth gymnastics. 5-megapixel selfie lens is on the front, and both sides are capable of 1080p video recording.
TCL 305 key specifications and features
- Dimension / Weight: 165.2 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm / 190 grams
- Display: 6.52-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1600px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.0GHz quad-core Helio A22 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32/64GB and 2GB RAM; with microSD support
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: Triple:
- 13MP, f/2.2 PDAF
- 2MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front camera: 5MP Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected] (front and back camera)
- Connectivity: Single / Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charger
TCL 305 pricing and availability
The TCL 305 is available in Space Gray and Atlantic Blue colors. Unsurprisingly, pricing varies per region, and it is dependent either the phone is a single or dual SIM or either with 32 or 64-gigs of internal storage. In either case, the TCL 305 starts from €110 / $122, all the way to €205 / $228.