HMD Global has begin sending Android 10 update to owners of the Nokia 2.3 at the close of 2019. The new update brings gesture navigation, smart reply, privacy control, as well few updates to the camera. As you would expects, the update will role out in batches, and you can follow this link to know when your region will get the update.
10% of all the approved markets will receive the Update today. 50% by April 24th and on the April 26th 100% of these approved markets will have received Android 10. You can simply go to Settings > Software Update in order to check and, or download the latest Android 10 update for your device.
Nokia 2.3 users, now is your chance to update to Android 10! All performance-enhancing features are now available! Check here for more details and the availability in different countries https://t.co/umGaRupGz9@Nokiamobile #Android10 #Nokia2dot3 pic.twitter.com/NRFETJCqOV
— Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) April 22, 2020
Some of the key features of the new update includes;
- Gesture Navigation: control of your Nokia smartphone just got slicker, with faster and more intuitive controls at the tip of your fingers
- Smart Reply: receive even smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take
- Privacy Controls: have even more control of your personal data all in one place, and control when your location is shared with your apps – be that always, just while in use, or never
- Focus mode: block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate on what’s important
- Family Link: now part of the Digital Well-being settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family
The Nokia 2.3 was announced last December with a 6.2-inch HD+ display. Camera setup includes a dual 13 MP + 2 MP sensors at the back and a single 8-megapixel shooter The phone was powered by a 2GHz quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage. At launch, the phone boot Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, and has 4000mAh battery.