HTC have just announced a new smartphone in the wildfire-series, dubbed Wildfire E Lite. The device comes in a basic 5.45-inches HD+ display, with 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio with an IPS panel.
As far as internal specifications goes, the Wildfire E Lite is based on Mediatek MT6761D CPU, also known as Helio A20, clocked a 1.8GHz, along with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal storage.
Two camera sensors are held at the back of the device; 8-megapixel main snapper with f/2.0 and a 0.3 MP depth lens with F/2.8 aperture. The device is built into a 147.86 x 71.4 x 8.9 mm body and weighs 160 grams.
The Wildfire E lite has dual 4G LTE SIMs, Bluetooth 5.0, 3000mAh built-in battery and offers Google Android 10 (Go Edition) out of the box.
HTC Wildfire E lite Key specifications and features
- Display: 5.45-inches (720 x 1440 pixels) HD+ notchless display with 18:9 ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.8Ghz Mediatek Helio A20 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 (600MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 16GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 (GO Edition)
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (8MP main + 0.3MP depth lens with a single-LED flash)
- Front camera: 5 MP selfie
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 3000mAh
HTC Wildfire E lite pricing and availability
The Wildfire E lite is launched in South Africa so far, and available in a single Black colors with an undisclosed price tag.