Huawei’s Honor Brand has just introduced Honor Play 6, a budget smartphone with 4G VoLTE support. It is the Chinese version of the Y5 2017 that was introduced earlier this year that packs a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with 2GB of RAM, runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1, has a 8-megapixel rear camera with dual LED fash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has soft LED flash.
In addition to power button, there is a separate easy key on the left side of the phone that lets you assign actions such as launching apps for press, double press, and press-and-hold gesture.
Honor 6 Play specifications and features
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 Pixels) HD display
- 1.4 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor with with 600MHz Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with EMUI 4.1
- Dual SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash. f/2.0 aperture, 84° wide-angle lens
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 8.85mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3020mAh (typical) / 2920mAh (Minimum) battery
Huawei Honor 6 Play Price
The Honor 6 Play comes in White and Gold colors, and it is priced at just US$ 91. The device will be available in China from today, September 7th, with international availability, possibly in October, 2017.
Leave a Reply