We have seen the Huawei Nova 10 series smartphones recently joining the Huawei Nova family. Just a couple of days ago, the Huawei company launched the phone with a bunch of eye-catching features and specifications.
The new smartphone secretly launched by Huawei is called the Huawei Nova 10z, and this product is all set for the pre-sale starting soon. Before we jump onto the availability and price of this new smartphone, let me run you though some of the eye-catching features that this phone offers.
Nova 10z is 8.4mm thick and weighs about 179 gram. The device features a 6.6-inch LCD FHD+ display panel that offers a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a refresh rate of 60Hz.
The Nova 10z model uses the Huawei’s original HarmonyOS version as the Operating system (OS). This means that you will be able to gather the experience and reflective features of the 2.0 version of HarmonyOS. On this device, Google related apps and Play Store are not available.
Camera-wise, unlike the other Huawei Nova 10 series, this Nova 10z carries three linearly placed cameras, mounted in a cylindrical framework. The configuration comprise a 64-megapixels (main F1.9) + 8-megapixels (super wide-angle F2.4) + 2-megapixels (macro F2.4) triple camera on the rear.
The phone also sports a 16-megapixels camera in front for taking selfies and for video calling. The device is equipped with an octa-core central processor, backed up by an 8GB of RAM, and expandable 128GB/256GB of internal storage capacity.
To keep the device alive, the smartphone packs a 4000mAh battery capacity that supports fast charging of 40W. Additionally, the Nova 10z model supports dual-SIM, 4G network, an earphone terminal, side mounted fingerprints authenticator, face authentication, and a Type-C USB port.
Nova 10z key features and specs
- Dimensions; weight: 160.68 × 73.3 × 8.4 mm; 170 grams
- Display (Main): 6.6-inch 2400 x 1080 20:9 LCD
- CPU: Snapdragon 778G 4G 2.4GHz octa-core with Adreno 642L GPU
- RAM and Storage: 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- Camera: 64MP (main F1.9) + 8MP (super Wide-angle F2.4) + 2MP (macro F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 16MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (NanoSIM), VoLTE, 4G LTE compatible, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Emerald Green, Frost Silver, and Magic Night Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), Face authentication, USB Type -C, Waterproof and Dustproof (IP52)
- Battery: 4000mAh with 40W quick charging technology
Nova 10z availability and pricing
There are three colorways of this Nova 10z smartphone: Emerald Green, Frost Silver, and Magic Night Black. It is scheduled to be released this September in China. There are two variants of this device. The price is 1,599 Yuan ($229.75) for the RAM 8GB/128GB model, and 1,799 Yuan ($258.49) for the RAM 8GB/256GB variant.