Infinix Mobility have just released the Hot 11 Play smartphone on the company’s official page. The model is both the direct successor to the Hot 10 Play, as well as the smaller offer under the Hot 11-series.
If history is of any importance, then I’d say the Hot 11 Play is a rebadged version of Infinix Hot 10 Play (Helio G35) model. That is because both phone has same specs, apart from the painting and the extra large memory options, available to the new comer.
Starting from the front, the Hot 11 Play sport a large 6.82-inches display with 720p panel. The device has two camera sensors on the rear; a 13-megapixel main lens, paired with QVGA Ai lens, while a single 8-megapixel selfie seats on the front.
Aside the large display, another key selling point of “Playing” models all Infinix Hot series from Hot 9, is the built-in extra larger battery, and the 11 Play is not an exception. It is given a 6000mAh battery with 10W charger.
Infinix Hot 11 Play (Helio G35) Key Specifications
- Display: 6.82-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1640px HD+ with 20.5:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 with PowerVR GE8320 (@680MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10
- Camera: Dual-cameras: 13MP main camera; and QVGA AI depth lens
- Front camera: 8MP Selfie (Expected)
- Video recording: 1080p/@30fps
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (rear), Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: 6000mAh with 10W charging
Infinix Hot 11 Play pricing and availability
The Hot 11 Play comes in Sunset Gold, Exploratory Blue, Polar Black and Haze Green colors. As for the pricing, we were not able to lay our hands on pricing details as at when this article was written.