Infinix Hot 20-series is now official. The model, which is obviously, the higher spec’d version in the series, comes with MediaTek Helio G85 8-core CPU, Google Android 12 and a 90Hz refresh on the front.
The new Hot 20-series will be the successors to the Hot 12-series that were announced few months ago. As far as specifications is concerned, nothing has really changed much between the Hot 12 and the new Hot 20, models to models.
The phone still comes in a 6.82-inches screen with 720 x 1640 pixels, Android 12 is still available, and the CPU is still banging on the aforementioned Helio G85 chipset from MediaTek.
The phone is available in 4/6GB RAM option with up 128GB ROM. The Hot 12 offers RAM expansion option through Memory Fusion technology, but the option is only available on the 6GB RAM variant.
Like the older Hot 12-series, the Infinix Hot 20 smartphone is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. The phone has two camera lenses on the rear, and the primary sensor of these two is a 50-megapixel shooter.
Infinix Hot 20 Key Specification
- Display: 6.82-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) HD+ display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 CPU with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4/6GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS UX
- Camera: Dual:
- 50MP main with f/1.8 and 4-LED flash
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with 2-LED flash
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / Side fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger.
Infinix Hot 20 pricing and availability
So far, the Hot 20 is listed in tw0 colors. Availability and pricing of the phone is yet to be known. However, you should not be surprise if some lesser spec’d model of the phone arrives in some market ahead of these Helio G85 model. It is Infinix right?