The Hot 20i from Infinix, announced some weeks ago is now available for purchase in Nigeria. The phone is one of the many models in the Hot 20-series, and it is the direct successor to the Hot 12i announced months back.
The device is based on the MediaTek Helio G25 CPU, and it come in a 6.6-inches HD+ display with a dewdrop notch on the head. The rear of the phone got redesigned a little, especially when compared with the predecessor – the Hot 12i, however camera specs remain the same.
So you are still getting three pairs of camera lenses on the rear. Of these three, the main driver is a 13-mwgapixel sensor that can record video up to 1080p. There are two other auxiliary lenses in addition to that, while the selfie shooter is capped at 8-megapixels.
Most smartphones this days are powered by a 5000mAh battery, and the Hot 20i is not an exception. The phone arrived in Nigeria with either 2/3/4GB RAM and a singular 64GB ROM all through. It also comes with a rear facing fingerprint scanner, and boot Google Android 12 out of the box.
Infinix Hot 20i Specification in Nigeria
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1612 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G25 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB with 2/3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS 10.6
- Camera: Triple:
- 13MP main with f/1.8 and Quad LED flash
- 2MP Depth
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 8MP selfie with LED flash
- Video recording: 1080/720p@30fps (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0 / Rear fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 10W charger
The price of Infinix Hot 20i in Nigeria
The Hot 20i comes in Black, Gold, Green, Blue, and priced as follows;
- HOT20i (64gb+2gb) = ₦71,400
- HOT20i (64gb+3gb) = ₦79,900
- HOT20i (64gb+4gb) = ₦85,800
The phone is already on sales via both offline and online streams. Nationwide availability however, might stretch a little into the coming week.