Infinix Note 12i has quietly gone on sales in Nigeria. The device is rocking Helio G85 CPU and Google’s latest Android 12 OS. The model is the direct successor to the Note 11i of last year, and if what we’ve gathered so far is anything to go by, it might be the cheapest offer in the Note 12-series.
The Note 12i is currently priced below the vanilla Note 12 in Nigeria, however, it offers some interesting specs that are not present on the 12. For example, though the display is a 6.82-inches IPS panel with 720 x 1640 pixels, but the overhead notch is kept within the screen, and the panel support 90Hz refresh.
It is also worth nothing that the standard Note 12 with Helio G88 CPU is based on XOS 10.6, but with Android 11. The Note 12i on the other hand is given same XOS 10.6, but with Google Android 12 out of the box.
As for the camera department, both the Note 12 and the 12i has same camera set up on the rear. However, the frontal lens on the Note 12i is downgraded to 8-megapixel instead of 16MP. 5000mAh battery is available on the inside, and it support 18W fast charger via USB Type-C.
Infinix Note 12i Key Specification
- Display: 6.8-inch (720 x 1640 pixels) IPS display with 20.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio G85 CPU with Mali-G52 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB and 4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12 XOS 10.6
- Camera: Triple:
- 50MP main with f/1.6 and 4-LED flash
- 2MP Depth
- QVGA AI sensor
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: USB Type-C / Side fingerprint scanner
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger.
Infinix Note 12i Pricing in Nigeria
The Note 12i is already on sales in Nigeria. It is available in multiple color options including Force Black, and Sunset Golden. The sported retail pricing in some offline stores is around N104,500, and equivalent of $199 US Dollars.