We know Infinix always release a Pro variant for most of her smartphones. That was why we kept an eye on the web, searching for the Pro model of the vanilla Smart 5, which was announced back in August, of 2020. But it never showed up, until now.
Today we came across the Infinix Smart 5 Pro model, listed on the company’s official sales page in Pakistan, and if you’d ask me, I’d say the model is a rebadged Nigerian version of the Hot 10i with UNISOC SC9863A CPU.
The display on the model is a 6.52-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels. It has a dewdrop notch on the front, and there is an 8-megapixel selfie cam within that space.
The model is based on XOS 7.6, which has Google Android 11 out of the box. Interesting, the model is given a large 6000mAh battery, as against the 5000mAh battery on the non-pro model.
Infinix Smart 5 Pro key specifications and features
- Display: 6.52-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: Octa-Core 1.6GHz, UNISOC SC9863A CPU, with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 with XOS 7.6
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (13MP primary and 2MP Depth)
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor (rear), Micro USB
- Battery: 6000mAh Battery with 18W charger
Infinix Smart 5 Pro pricing and availability
The Smart 5 Pro is currently available in Pakistan. The model comes in Morandi Green, 95º Black colors, and it is priced at about 14,499 Pakistani Rupee, an equivalent of about $83 US Dollars.