Infinix have just introduced a another smartphone in her Smart 6-series going by the name Smart 6 Plus. The device brings a new CPU, but in a very similar design and familiar body.
It looks exactly like the current Smart 6 smartphone, mounting the same 6.6-inches HD+ screen, but with MediaTek Helio A22 CPU, instead of UNISOC SC9863A Chipset on the standard model.
It is important to note that there are currently three different smartphones in the Infinix Smart 6-series. There is the vanilla Smart 6, Smart 6 4G, and then, the Smart 6 Plus. The vanilla model only support 3G network, while 4G network is available on the other two.
All three models are available with 2GB RAM and 32-Gigs of storage and a 5000mAh battery is available on all as well. You are also getting a rear fingerprint scanner, Dual SIM support, DTS speaker and Google’s Android 11 (Go Edition) out of the box on all three.
Infinix Smart 6 Plus Key Specification
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: 8MP + QVGA primary camera with Dual LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery
Pricing of Infinix Smart 6-series
As far as pricing is concern, the three models of the Smart 6-series are priced as follows;
- Smart 6 (3G Only) = N51,300
- Smart 6 4G version = N53,900
- Smart 6 Plus = N58,400
All three models are available in multiple color options, including Purple, Ocean Blue, Light Sea Green and Polar Black. The Smart 6 Plus have now joined the sales of the other models in Nigeria, and there are all available both via online and offline streams.