Infinix has officially introduced the Smart 6 smartphone in India just as promised. The phone is now the company’s cheapest device in the region since it is priced below Rs. 7K in India.
The device comes in a 6.6-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels, and it is powered by a quad-core CPU from MediaTek. A single 64-Gigs of built-in storage option is available, and it is backed by 2GB RAM, which is further expandable by another 2GB virtual RAM.
The phone has two camera sensors on the rear, and it is a combination of 8-megapixel main sensor, and a secondary AI depth lens. The Smart 6 has a single 5-megapixel selfie sensor on the front, and there is an LED flash on the front and back.
On the inside, the phone has a 5000mAh battery with 10W fast charger It support dual Nano-SIM option with 4G LTE network on both SIM, while Google Android 11 Go Edition is available out of the box.
Infinix Smart 6 (India) Key Specification
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1600 pixels) HD+ display with 20:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz MediaTek MT6761 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: 8MP + QVGA primary camera with Dual LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Video recording: 1080/[email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Micro USB 2.0
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 10W charger
Smart 6 Pricing in India
The Smart 6 is available in Heart of Ocean, Starry Purple and Polar Black colors. The smartphone will be available only through Flipkart.com starting May 6, 2022, and will be priced at Rs. 7,499, an equivalent of about 98 US Dollars. Note that this same phone is known as Smart 6 Plus in other regions.