Infinix Mobile have just announced the Zero 8 smartphone in Indonesia as it had earlier promised. The Zero 8, which is currently the most powerful and features packed smartphone from Infinix is also the successor to the Zero 6-series of last year.
The new Zero 8 line-up introduces series of upgraded specs and features over it predecessor. Some of these upgraded specs includes a larger screen with improved display technology, improved camera setups, and the most improved CPU used in any Infinix smartphone till date.
Talking about CPU, the Zero run on the Mediatek MT6785 CPU, which is also know as Helio G90T. The CPU is a dedicated gaming Chip, and to ensure your device does not overheat while gaming, Infinix has a Liquid Cooling Technology built-into the phone for better heat dissipation. It has 8GB RAM coupled with 128GB of internal storage.
Another major area of improvement on the Zero 8 is the camera department. It is both the first Infinix device to spot 64-megapixel main camera at the back, and dual front facing selfie snapper, which houses a 48 MP + 8 MP lens. The rear camera setup has four sensors in all; a 64MP main lens, 8-megapixel ultra wide snapper, a night mode camera and a fourth bokeh sensor, along with 4-LED flash at the back.
Additionally, the Zero 8 has a side-placed fingerprint scanner, support dual SIM with 4G LTE network, has a 4500mAh battery with 33W fast charging via USB Type-C, and run on Google Android 10 with XOS v7 Dolphin out of the box.
Infinix Zero 8 key specs and features
- Dimensions; weight: ——
- Display: 6.85-inch IPS LCD 1080 2460px FHD+ with 20:9 ratio, pill-notch and 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: 2.05GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G90T with Mali-G76 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128 GB and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 10 with XOS v7.0.0
- Camera: Quad-cameras: 64MP f/1.8 main camera; 8MP ultra wide f/2.2, 2MP depth and 2MP low-light sensor
- Front camera: Dual 48 MP + 8 MP
- Video recording: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C, Dolby Atmos
- Battery: 4500 mAh with 33W fast charging
Infinix Zero 8 pricing and availability
The Zero 8 is available in Black and Silver colors. The first wave of sales will begin in Indonesia on the 31st of August via Lazada.co.id at a promoted price of IDR. 3,099,000, which translate to around $211.
The device is expected to launch in Ivory Coast, Kenya and other African regions within the next few weeks.