Just as the company claimed, it is the world first phone to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 processor with 6nm technology. Along with this, the manufacturer confirmed that the phone is a low-budget device seeing the amount fixed to it.
This 5G smartphone runs the Android 12 (Funtouch OS 12) Operating System. Now let’s look at other specifications of the iQOO Z6 Lite 5G Lite in detail.
In terms of camera, the phone features a dual-camera setup on the rear with 50-megapixel primary camera which supports eye autofocus, a 2-megapixel macro camera and on the front, an 8-megapixel selfie camera.
Under the hood, iQOO Z6 Lite 5G houses an in-built 5,000mAh battery that comes with 18W rapid charge technology. The phone also supports reverse charging.
Coming to the display, the smartphone comes with a 6.58-inch Full HD+ display with a resolution of 2408×1080 pixels. The screen is equipped with 120 Hz refresh rate.
The CPU is Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SM4375 2.0GHz octa-core, backed up by RAM 4GB/6GB, and internal storage capacity of 64GB/128GB variants respectively.
Other side features include a fingerprint authentication sensor that is located on the side. There is also an earphone terminal, and a USB Type-C connection terminal.
iQOO Z6 Lite 5G Lite key specs and features
- Display: 6.58 inch FHD+ 2408 x 1080 20:9, LCD, 120Hz
- CPU: Snapdragon 4 Gen 1 SM4375 2.0GHz octa-core
- Storage and RAM: 64GB/128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB) and 4/6GB RAM
- OS: Android 12 (Funtouch OS 12)
- Camera: Dual:
- 50MP sensor, with LED, PDAF and F/1.8 aperture
- 2MP depth with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 8MP sensor, with F/2.0
- Connectivity: VoLTE, dual sim (nanoSIM), OTG, 5G compatible, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side), face authentication (Face Wake), Earphone terminal, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charger
iQOO Z6 Lite 5G Lite availability and pricing
The iQOO Z6 Lite 5G smartphone is offered in two colors: Mystic Night and Stellar Green. The phone will be available in India this September 2022. Since they are of two variants, the RAM 4GB/64GB variant costs 13,999 INR ($176.86), and the RAM 6GB/128GB model is 15,999 INR ($202.12).