A few hours ago, Itel announced the Vision 2S smartphone which they packed with a big 5000mAh battery. This new smartphone from Itel runs on the Android 11 (Go Edition) operating system. Itel Vision 2S is equipped with an IPS 6.52-inch HD+ display with screen resolutions of 1600×720 and a 20:9 aspect ratio. The onboard processor on this device is an octa-core UNISOC SC9863A Soc which is ruggedly backed by 2GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage. With a micro-SD card (memory card) slot, the storage capacity can be further expanded.
Moving to the camera department; Itel Vision 2S adopts a dual rear camera setup that houses an 8-megapixel camera sensor,+ 3-megapixel depth camera sensor to complete the Dual setup. As for the front camera, there is a 5-megapixel camera sensor beneath the notch design on the display.
Main Specifications Of itel Vision 2S Smartphone
- CPU : UNISOC (Spreadtrum) SC9863A 1.6 GHz OCTA core
- GPU: PowerVR IMG8322
- Display : 6.52-inch HD+ 1600×720 20:9 IPS
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage Capacity: 32GB(with microSD support up to 32GB)
- Main camera : 8-megapixel +3-megapixel (depth) Dual camera
- Front camera: 5-megapixel camera
- OS Version: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Dimension: 166.0 × 76.3 × 8.9 mm
- Battery: 5000mAh
- Color Options: Gradation Purple, Gradation Blue, Deep Blue
- Wi-Fi: 802.11
- Bluetooth: v4.
- Waterproof and dustproof: no
- Connection connectors: MicroUSB
- Earphone terminal: Yes
- Authentication method: fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition
- Other: dual SIM(nanoSIM)
- Network: 4G LTE support, 2G GSM 900/1800 MHz, 3G WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE TDD – 2300MHz(B40)/2500MHz(B41), FDD 2100MHZ(B1)/1800MHz(B3)/850 MHz(B5)/900MHz(B8)