itel mobile have taken it S18 series of smartphones to the Bangladesh’s market, and it is rebranded as Vision 5. The muted arrival of the itel Vision 5 in the Bangladesh market is similar to how the S18 was introduced in Nigeria.
No single information about the phone is contained on the company’s official website. But since the the S18 has been around for a while, and the Vision 5 is a rebadged model, here are the key specifications.
iTel Vision 5 key specifications and features
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1612) HD+ Dewdrop notch display
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64GB and 3/6GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD and 3GB RAM via Memory Fusion
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple-rear cameras (8MP + 0.3MP + 0.3MP) with Dual LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger
Even though the S18 and the Vision 5 shares almost every specifications, there is one key differences between the them; the maximum RAM on the S18 is 2GB, while the Vision 5 has both 3/4GB RAM variant.
As for pricing, the new itel Vision 5 is priced at 10,190 Bangladeshi taka, an equivalent of $99 USD. It offers the same specifications with the S18 and the Vision 3 Turboac, except for the RAM alteration.