iTel mobile have just announced her first ever phone to support fast charging technology. The Vision3, which is also the direct successor to iTel’s Vision 2, is the company’s first smartphone to support 18W fast charging. iTel said a 10 minutes of charge can power up to 2 hours of video playback, 3 hours of call time and a whopping 16 hours of music playback, all thanks to the built-in 5000mAh battery.
The Vision3 itself comes in a 6.6-inches HD+ screen with 720 x 1612 pixels resolution. The phone has UNISOC SC9863A octa-core CPU on the inside, along with PowerVR GE8322 GPU, 2GB RAM and 32-Gigs of built-in storage.
Camera option on the phone includes 8-megapixel primary lens and an AI depth sensor on the rear, while the frontal sensor should be an 5-megapixel shooter. The phone is provisioned with dual Nano-SIMs with 4G network support.
iTel Vision3 key specifications and features
- Display: 6.6-inch (720 x 1612) HD+ Dewdrop notch display
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6GHz UNISOC SC9863A with PowerVR GE8322 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32GB and 2GB RAM; expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- OS: Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Camera: Dual-rear cameras (8MP primary + 0.3MP depth) with single LED flash
- Front camera: 5MP selfie (?)
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / 4G LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, Micro USB 2.0; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charger
iTel Vision3 pricing and availability
iTel’s Vision3 is available in Jewel Blue and Deep Ocean Black colors. It is currently listed on the company’s Bangladesh site, and might arrive on the African coast as iTel S17 Pro. Sadly, pricing was not revealed as at writing.