Apple introduced Notch design back in 2017, but even since then, many Android OEMs, both large and small have adopted Apple’s iPhone X design in one way or the other. Some in rear camera positioning, while others opted for Notch display. Leagoo X is Leagoo’s version of Apple iPhone X.
Like the iPhone X, the Leagoo X will feature a 5.99-inch Notch display, built into an 18:9 aspect ratio. The device is expected to be Leagoo’s best smartphone to date, and as a result, will come with support for 5G network out of the box.
Other notable specifications of the smartphone includes an on-screen fingerprint sensor and Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technology.
Leagoo X Specifications and Features
- Dimensions; Weight: Unknown
- Display: 5.99-inch Full-HD+ FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Processor: 2.3GHz octa-Core MT6763 CPU with Mali-G71 MP2 GPU
- Memory: 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Operating System: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Main Camera: 13+5 MP rear camera (Sony lens) with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, and 65MP HD shot
- Front Camera: 13MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Hybrid slot (nano + nano/ microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Other Features: In-screen Fingerprint sensor, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,
- Available Colors: Black, Gold
- Battery Capacity: 3800mAh built-in battery
- Price: $329
Leagoo X Price and Availability
As for pricing and availability, the Leagoo X is expected to go official on the 18th of April at the AsianWorld-Expo show in Hong Kong, and When it does, we’ll update this article, or you can visit Leagoo’s official website here.