Lenovo Japan has officially announced the release of their latest tablets; the 11.2-inch Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) android tablet in the home country. The thickness of this particular one is 7.7 mm.
The new Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) is a high-spec android tablet that comes with a whole lot of juicy features to enjoy by the user. Let us take a look at some of the features below.
The tablet is powered by the MediaTek Kompanio 1300T 2.6 GHz octa-core processor. It boots the Android 12 (ZUI) OS out of the box. The memory gives it a whole lot of allowance. It is equipped with a RAM capacity of 6GB, and internal storage capacity of 128GB.
The device measures 263.66 x 166.67 x 6.8 mm and weighs 480 grams. On the screen face, the Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) arrives with an 11.2-inch 2k (2560 x 1536) display, with an OLED display having a 120Hz refresh rate.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) is an Android Wi-Fi tablet. To add, the Lenovo Freestyle function works seamlessly with a Windows PC and can be used as a wireless second screen for touch operations.
The tablet is powered by a strong 8000mAh battery capacity that has 20W charger for fast charging via the available USB Type-C port. It is also equipped with JBL Quad Speakers for loud audio output.
In the camera department, the device sports a 13-megapixel camera lens on the rear side, and on the front face, it carries an 8-megapixel camera for taking selfies and for video calling.
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) key specs
- Dimensions; Weight: 263.66 x 166.67 x 6.8 mm; 480 grams
- Display (Main):11.2-inch 2k 2560 x 1536 15:9, OLED, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, 120Hz
- CPU: MediaTek Kompanio 1300T 2.6GHz octa-core with Mali-G77 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB RAM and 128GB (microSD compatible up to 1TB)
- OS: Android 12 (ZUI)
- Camera: 13MP main camera
- Front camera: 8MP selfie lens
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi model, Bluetooth
- Color: Storm Gray
- Other Features: JBL Quad Speaker, Dolby Atmos, Face recognition, USB Type-C
- Battery: 8000mAh with 20W fast charging technology
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) availability and pricing
Lenovo Tab P11 Pro (2nd Gen) is available in just one Storm Gray color. It was released this September in the home country, Japan. To buy this tablet from the company’s online store, you’ll have to spend 83,000 Yen ($581.54).