Lenovo Z5s might be the next big deal from Lenovo, after the Lenovo Z5 and the Z5 Pro, announced recently. Going by the latest rumors, and official documents from TENAA, it becomes pretty clear that Lenovo is preparing a triple rear Camera Smartphone similar to the Huawei P20 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018.
Set to arrive probably as a mild upgrade to the slider Lenovo Z5 Pro, the upcoming Lenovo Z5s is tipped to be the first smartphone to use the upcoming Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150 which is likely to be released on December 4. It is believed that the Z5s launch will closely follow the launch of Snapdragon 8150 CPU.
According TENAA, the upcoming Lenovo device will measure 156.7 × 74.5 × 7.8mm and will be powered by a 3210mAh battery. We don’t have any other details about the phone, but the certififcation site TENAA should reveal complete specifications of the phone in coming days.
This could be a top-end smartphone. Even though there are are rumors that it could be Snapdragon 8150-powered 5G phone that was confirmed by Lenovo’s VP Chang Cheng earlier this year, it is highly unlikely the smartphone get certifed this soon, since the SoC is scheduled to go into production early 2019.
Key Specifications and Features of the Lenovo Z5s
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128 GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, 10MP 120° Ultra Wide camera, 5MP f/2.2 depth camera
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimension: 159.11 x 74.88 x 7.38 mm
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 3400mAh battery with adaptive fast charging
Lenovo Z5s Pricing and Availability
We don’t have any other details about the phone yet, but everything should be clear when it goes official in a couple of days. However, Lenovo has officially confirmed that the Z5s will be officially announced in China on the 6th of December.