Just barely 24-hours after Android 10 update was released for the Nokia 3.2, HMD Global has again announce yet another Android 10 update, but this time, the update is going to the Nokia 4.2 mobile phone. The Chief Product Officer at HMD Global broke the news via his official twitter page, stating that Nokia 4.2 has just got even better!
Nokia 4.2 owners, your device just got even better! You can now update to Android 10 with all-new features available! Check here for more details and availability in different countries 👇https://t.co/l9lt6bOcQv@Nokiamobile #Android10 #Nokia4dot2 pic.twitter.com/ni6Im40UwP
— Juho Sarvikas (@sarvikas) April 9, 2020
The new update brings gesture based control, smart reply and advanced privacy reply. The full features sets of the update includes:
- Gesture Navigation: control of your Nokia smartphone just got slicker, with faster and more intuitive controls at the tip of your fingers
- Smart Reply: receive even smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take
- Privacy Controls: have even more control of your personal data all in one place, and control when your location is shared with your apps – be that always, just while in use, or never
- Focus mode: block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate on what’s important
- Family Link: now part of the Digital Wellbeing settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family
The Nokia 4.2 was announced last year in a 5.71-inch HD+ display. Camera setup includes a dual 13 MP + 2 MP sensors at the back and a single 8-megapixel shooter upfront. It was powered by the Snapdragon 439 octa-core CPU, has 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. At launch, the phone boot Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, and has 3000mAh battery.