Entry-level Nokia C200 is now selling in the US via Tracfone. The device is powered by a quad-core CPU, and sports a 6.1-inches HD+ screen with 720 x 1560 pixels resolution, and a dewdrop notch on the head.
The most interesting part of the C200 is that it boot Google Android 12 out of the box. Images on the phone will be capture via a 13-megapixel rear sensor, while selfie lovers are given 8-megapixel lens on the front.
No physical fingerprint scanner is available on the phone, but you are getting AI FaceID. The device is listed in Gray color, and it is splash proofed with IP52 rating.
The phone’s battery is non-removable, although the exact capacity is unknown, but 2-days of battery life is promised. RAM capacity is not mentioned as well, but a 32-Gigs of built-in storage is available.
Nokia C200 4G Key Specification
- Dimension; Weight: 156.4 x 73.2 x 8.6 mm; 165 grams
- Display: 6.1-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Quad-Core 2.0GHz
- Storage: 32GB
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 13MP primary camera with LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: [email protected] (Back/Front)
- Connectivity: 3G / 4G / Bluetooth 5.0
- Other Features: USB Type-C
- Battery: Up to 2-days battery
Nokia C200 4G pricing and availability
The Nokia C200 4G comes in Gray color. It is currently sold as a prepaid device via Tracfone US, and the asking price is $79.99 US Dollars.