The Nokia brand under the Finland’s HMD Global in the United States, has announced a new Nokia G100 android smartphone that comes equipped with Snapdragon 662 processor.
This Nokia phone model was first released at CES 2022 that held sometime in January, 2022. It’s good to finally see this device being launched in the United States with a bunch of eye-catching features. Now, let’s take a look at the phone specs and price.
The Nokia G100 is an entry-class android smartphone. At the face, it offers a 6.52-inch HD + (1600 x 720) screen display. Further, to exhibit a good range of performance, the device equips an Android 12 OS.
Just like we earlier mentioned, the Nokia G100 is powered by a Snapdragon 662 SM6115 2.0Ghz octa-core CPU, alongside a RAM of 3GB, and internal storage capacity of 32GB that can be expanded up to 512GB with a micro-SD card.
At the front face, the device shows an 8-megapixel selfie camera, plus a 13-megapixel (main) + 8-megapixel (ultra wide angle) + 2-megapixel (depth F2.4) triple rear camera.
Backing this Nokia G100 device up in terms of power is a large capacity battery of 5000mAh, that is supported by a 15W fast charging technology via the USB Type-C connection terminal.
There is a biometric authentication sensor by the side of the phone that supports fingerprint authentication and it has face authentication support too.
Nokia G100 specifications
- Dimensions; Weight: 166.7 x 76.62 x 8.79mm; 194.8 grams
- Display (Main): 6.52-inch HD+ 1600 x 720, 20:9, IPS
- CPU: Snapdragon 662 SM6115 2.0Ghz Octa-core with Adreno 610 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM and 32GB (microSD compatible up to 512GB)
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: 13MP (main) + 8MP (ultra wide angle) + 2MP (depth F2.4) triple camera
- Front camera: 8MP
- Connectivity: VoLTE, nanoSIM, 4G LTE, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Color: Nordic Blue
- Other Features: Fingerprint authentication sensor (side-mounted), Face authentication, USB Type-C, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charger
Nokia G100 availability and pricing
The Nokia G100 is offered in just one Nordic Blue color. It is scheduled to be released in the United States in October, 2022. The phone will be available for sale on the American retail site, Boost Mobile, and will cost is $139.99.