Looking past mere teasers or rumors? Nokia have just announced the G11 Plus smartphone, rocking UNISOC Tiger T606 CPU, the same CPU used on the current non-Plus model.
There are two notable upgrades on the Nokia G11 Plus in comparison to the standard G11. First, the new comer offers Google Android 12 out of the box, the G11 has Android 11.
Secondly, the G11 Plus is got just two camera lenses on it rear, but the primary shooter is now maxed at 50-megapixels, instead of the 13MP on the non-Plus version.
Another difference worth mentioning is the fingerprint placement. It is kept on the side with the standard G11, while the G11 Plus retains its own on the rear.
Color options got modified a little as well. You are now getting Lake Blue and Charcoal Gray, as against Charcoal and Ice colors on the older model. Aside the above, the rest of the specs seems the same.
You are still getting a 6.5-inches HD+ screen with a dewdrop notch on the head, and a 5000mAh battery is still available on the inside. The new comer seem a little heavier though, weigh about 192 grams, as against the 189 grams of the older G11.
Nokia G11 Plus key specifications and features
- Display: 6.5-inch (720 x 1600) HD+ dewdrop-notch display with 90Hz refresh
- CPU: Octa-core 1.6GHz UNISOC Tiger T606 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 32/64GB and 3/4GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Dual cameras:
- 50MP main with f/2.2 and an LED flash
- 2MP depth with f/2.4 aperture
- Front camera: 8MP selfie
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: FaceID, USB Type-C; Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Battery: Built-in 5000mAh battery
Nokia G11 Plus pricing and availability
The Nokia G11 Plus comes in Lake Blue and Charcoal Gray colors. It is headed to Europe with an asking price of 159 Euros. The older G11 was launched in certain African countries. Hence, we won’t be surprise if Nokia treat the G11 Plus in like manner.