NUU Mobile have just released their first 5G smartphone in the US, and it is called the B20 5G. The company began the B-series since the November 8 2021 when it had introduced the B10 and B15. But both were 4G-enabled devices.
Coming to the latest B20, NUU Mobile decided to use the MediaTek Dimensity 700 CPU which is where the 5G power on the device originated from. The phone itself is packaged under a 6.5-inches FHD+ screen featuring 1080 x 2400 pixels, 90Hz refresh and a dotted notch that houses the selfie camera on the front.
Talking about camera, the B20 5G is fitted with three lenses on the rear. These includes a 48-megapixel primary lens, 16-megapixel ultrawide, and a third 2-megapixel macro sensor. The selfie camera on the other hand is capped at 8-megapixels.
The phone is available in a single 8GB RAM + 128-Gigs of built-in storage. It comes wit dual Nano-SIMs, and both are 4G/5G compactible. There is a 5000mAh battery on the inside, while Google Android 12 us available out of the box.
NUU Mobile B20 5G key specs and features
- Display: 6.5-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080 x 2400px and 90Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 with Mali-G57 GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 12
- Camera: Triple-Cameras:
- 48MP f/1.8 main,
- 16MP ultrawide with f/2.2 and
- 2MP macro f/2.4 cameras
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual SIMs GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C,
- Battery: 5000mAh with 18W fast charging
NUU Mobile B20 5G pricing and availability
The B20 5G is already on sales in the US, and the asking price is $220. The model is painted in Daydream Purple and Stardust Blue colors. It is currently sold via the company’s official website, and also listed on Amazon.com.