OPPO have just announced their A1 Pro 5G smartphone as was promised, and as far as physical looks are concern, the device looks far more appealing than we thought. It comes in a 6.7-inches screen, powered by a Snapdragon CPU with up to 12-Gigs of RAM.
It looks like OPPO have just released the most beautiful A-series of all times. One could even mistaken this device to the Reno lineup, or some of the models in the Find X2-series. It features a minimalist front and rear design, avoiding riot camera sensors on the rear.
Talking about camera, the OPPO A1 Pro sports two working camera sensors on it back; a large 108-megapixels main shooter, joined by a 2-megapixel portrait sensor. The screen on the front is an AMOLED panel, and it has 1080 x 2412 pixels, and a 120Hz refresh on the front. It also has a dotted notch, and there is a 16-megapixel selfie shooter within that space.
Powering the phone is Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695, an 8-core 5G CPU, maxed at 2.2GHz. The phone is given stereo speakers, has Bluetooth 5.2 and powered by 4800mAh battery with 67W fast charger. Interestingly, it is based on Google Android 13 with ColorOS 13 out of the box.
OPPO A1 Pro 5G key specs and features
- Display: 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2412px and 1200Hz refresh
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 695 CPU with Adreno 619L GPU
- Storage and RAM: 128/256GB ROM and 8/12GB RAM; expandable up to 512GB via microSD
- OS: Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Camera: Dual-Cameras with PDAF and a single LED flash:
- 108MP f/1.7 main
- 2MP depth f/2.4 cameras
- Front camera: 16MP f/2.4
- Connectivity: Dual SIMs GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (in-display), USB Type-C,
- Battery: 4800mAh with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
OPPO A1 Pro pricing and availability
The OPPO A1 Pro 5G smartphone is painted in Black, Blue and Gold colors, and priced as follows:
- 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM = 1,799 yuan or $254
- 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM = 1,999 yuan or $282
- 12GB RAM + 256GB ROM = 2,299 yuan or $324
As for availability, all the three storage options above are already on sales in China. For the global market, the A1 Pro might comes as OPPO A98.