The rumored OPPO A52 is now official, and yes, everything we told you about the device is correct. The highlight of the device is the presence of the Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU, larger memory and storage, and the presence of a 5000mAh battery. It comes in a 6.5-inch Full-HD+ screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. The display has a punch hole cut-out, housing the front selfie camera. The display technology is IPS LCD, with a claimed 90% screen-to-body ratio.
The phone comes with four camera modules at the back. The main sensor is a 12 million pixels shooter with PDAF and f/1.8 aperture, pegged with an 8-megapixel super wide angle lens, a 2-megapixels portrait lens with f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixels monochrome lens with same f/2.4, along with a single LED flash. As for selfie, there is a single 8-megapixel shooter in the punch hole cut-out.
The phone draw strength from the above mentioned Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core CPU, clocked at 2.0GHz, along with Adreno 610 GPU. Although the phone is available in two colors of Black and White blue, but come in a single storage option of 8GB RAM and 128GB expandable internal storage.
OPPO A52 Key Specs
- OS: Android 10; ColorOS 7.1
- Display: 6.5-inch inches, 1080 x 2400 pixels display
- Processor Type: 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 610
- Internal Storage and RAM: 128 GB, 8 GB RAM
- Back Camera: Quad; 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP (f/1.8, PDAF, single LED flash)
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel (f/2.2)
- Other Features: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE, Fingerprint and FaceID, Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, 4.2, A2DP, LE
- Battery: 3500mAh, Pump Express Fast Charging (10W Wireless Fast Charging)
- Colors: Black, White blue
- Price: 1599 Yuan ($226)
The device is fueled by a 5000mAh battery with support for fast charging via USB Type-C interface. It is priced at 1599 Yuan in China, translating to about $226 USD.