OPPO have just announced the 4G model of the A57, a mid entry-level smartphone that is powered by MediaTek’s Helio G35 octa-core CPU, backed by a 3-Gigs of RAM.
The phone come in a 6.56-inches HD+ screen, has a dewdrop notch on the head, and the screen panel itself is LCD. A frontal 8-megapixel lens is held within the notch on the head.
Flipping to the rear, the A57 4G is fitted with two camera lenses. Of these two, the primary shooter is a 13-megapixel lens, pegged with a secondary 2-megapixel depth sensor, along with an LED Flash.
Powering the phone is the aforementioned Helio G35 8-core CPU, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU, 3GB RAM and a 64-Gigs of expandable storage.
The phone’s built-in RAM can be increase with the help of the internal storage, and it is fitted with DIRAC 3.0 for better and clearer sound output
The OPPO A57 4G comes in a 7.9mm body. Within this body, there is a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger, while Google Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 is available out of the box.
OPPO A57 4G Key Specifications and features
- Display: 6.56-inch IPS LCD 720 x 1612px HD+ with 20:9 ratio
- CPU: 2.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 with PowerVR Ge8320 (@680MHz) GPU
- Storage and RAM: 64 GB and 3GB RAM; expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- OS: Stock Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Camera: Dual-cameras: 13MP f/2.2 main camera; and 2MP f/2.4 depth lens
- Front camera: 8MP f/2.0 Selfie
- Video recording: 1080p/[email protected]
- Connectivity: Dual Nano-SIM: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side), USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W SUPERVOOC Charge
OPPO A57 4G pricing and availability
The OPPO A57 4G comes in Glowing Green and Glowing Black colors. The model is currently available and sold in Thailand via Lazada, and the asking price for the single storage model is 5499 Baht, an equivalent of $160 USD.
Leave a Reply