Chinese manufacturer OPPO has just announced the OPPO Ace2, a high-spec 5G smartphone with a 6.5-inch OLED display and the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 CPU. The display is AMOLED panel with 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate. Keeping heating checked is a 4-dimensional cooling module, which includes carbon fiber and vapor cooling chamber.
Camera department includes a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 116° ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro and mono lens. The phone also has a 16-megapixel front camera. The device is built into a glass body with a metal frame measuring 8.6mm thick.
It come with an in-screen fingerprint scanner and offers 4D gaming experience with real-time recognition of the game scene that vibrates the phone accordingly. Power is supplied by a 4000mAh battery with support for 65W SuperVOOC Flash Charge. You are also getting 40W Air VOOC wireless fast charging, although with extra price tag.
OPPO Ace2 Specs and Features
- Display: 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full+HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 CPU with Adreno 650 GPU
- Storage: 8/12GB RAM and 128/256GB (UFS 3.0) internal memory
- OS: 10 with ColorOS 7.1
- Dual SIM Options: Three-in-one Card slot (Dual Nano-SIM + microSD)
- Back Camera: 48 million pixels (main IMX586 F1.7) + 8 million pixels (ultra wide angle F2.2) + 2 million pixels (portrait F2.4) + 2 million pixels (portrait F2.4) Quad camera
- Front Camera: 16 million pixel camera F2.4
- Connectivity: 5G/4G VoLTE, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh built-in battery
- Other Features: In-screen Fingerprint sensor, FaceID
- Color Options: Black, purple, silver
- Price: Starting from $566
OPPO Ace2 Pricing and Availability
The OPPO Ace2 is available in Aurora Silver, Moon Rock Grey and Fantasy Purple colors, with pricing starting from $566 for the base model with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage, and climb as high as $651 for the 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage. The OPPO Air VOOC wireless fast charger costs $35, with availability starting from April 20th in China.