The OPPO K10x that comes equipped with Snapdragon 695 chip has been launched in China officially. This smartphone is OPPO’s latest mid-range phone in the K series line. We have the information on the specifications, features, and price of the device below.
OPPO K10x arrives with a Full HD+ screen with 2412 x 1080 pixels of resolution and a 120 Hz refresh rate. The phone is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 695 8nm (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560) with Adreno 619L GPU processor.
It runs on the Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1 OS, and the memory configuration comprise of 8GB/12GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage that is expandable up to 1TB with microSD.
Speaking of the optics, the OPPO K10x offers a 64-megapixel rear camera, that features a 2-megapixel depth sensor and a 2-megapixel macro camera. On the front is a 16-megapixel selfie camera inside the punch-hole.
The smartphone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that has support for fingerprint authentication, and packs a 5000mAh strong battery with support for 67W fast charging technology.
Furthermore, for connection, the OPPO K10x comes with the usual connectivity features, such as dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a USB- type C port, and an earphone terminal.
OPPO K10x features and specifications
- Dimensions; Weight: 164.3×75.6×8.5mm; 195 grams
- Display (Main): 6.59-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Snapdragon 695 2.2GHz octa-core CPU with Adreno 619L GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB
- OS: Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Camera: 64MP main camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash + 2MP depth + 2MP macro camera
- Front camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- Color: Aurora and Polar Black
- Other Features: Fingerprint scanner (side mounted), Super linear speaker, Earphone terminal
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 67W SUPER VOOC fast charging
OPPO K10x availability and pricing
The OPPO K10x comes in Aurora and Polar Black colors. The device will go on sale officially in China starting from September 22nd. For the pricing, the 8GB/128GB model goes for 1,499 Yuan ($214), the 8GB/256GB variant is 1,699 Yuan ($242), and the 12GB/256GB model costs 1,999 Yuan ($284.96).